Go Inspire Group
Very Important Pets (VIP) Club, Pets at Home
Go Inspire Group has worked with Pets at Home to take personalisation to a new level, enabling the pet retailer to push the boundaries with its membership scheme - Very Important pets (VIP). This has resulted in the growth of member spend and loyalty and an increase in its membership numbers, motivating those who are part of the scheme to provide more data about their pets. The activity has also helped to drive greater differentiation through expertise and empathy.
Every element of personalisation is tested and optimised versus control, proving the value to customers. While personalised imagery by pet type is relatively easy to achieve, Pets at Home’s VIP now goes further with specific dog breed type and pet name, where this has been provided by members. Other elements of personalisation include the type and number of offers, the frequency, the strength and even voucher background colour and size. The strategy also includes pet-relevant content, with more content for some and less for others, and different approaches, using educational themes or humour.
Customers benefit from highly relevant and highly personalised communications across mail, email and the VIP App, with more than 158 million possible permutations of direct mail available in the ‘reward mailer’ alone, and with no two customers receiving identical direct mail packs, excluding name and address.
CRM now significantly drives incremental sales and there is a high customer response rate to the ‘reward mailer’, driven by personalisation, creativity and content.
- Cadastra: A stitch in time: how Cadastra supercharged ecommerce for Joy, Joy
- Go Inspire Group: myLakeland: truly extraordinary growth built on loyalty, data and insight, Lakeland
- Journey Further: Driving growth and lifetime value for Oddbox, Oddbox
- QueryClick: Beating with the Big Four in B2B Telecoms with Brilliant Basics, Tesco Mobile
- QueryClick: Using Lockdowns to Prepare For Future Growth, The Gym Group