Senior Digital Marketing Executive
Opportunity to build your digital marketing career
Are you an experienced digital marketing professional with demonstrable skills in paid and PPC marketing?
Haymarket Business Media's Recruitment division is looking for a senior digital marketing executive to help create powerful and lasting relationships that deliver real results. Reporting into the marketing manager, you will work on market-leading brands with the wider marketing team to develop innovative and engaging online content, all while developing your own career.
- Division: Haymarket Business Media
- Department/Brand: HBM Recruitment
- Job Reference: 11486
You will have created, developed, executed and optimised extensive digital campaigns from start to finish, either within an agency or in-house. You are adept at managing budgets, working across a broad portfolio of brands / sectors and can work both individually or in partnership with specialist PPC agencies. The ability to liaise with colleagues, clients, partners and suppliers is also a key strength in your career so far. An entrepreneurial approach to driving the business forward via new technologies and marketing techniques will also be key to success.
Why work with us?
Haymarket is a successful international specialist media company. We have more than 70 market-leading brands in the consumer and B2B markets across the UK, US, Asia, India and Germany, connecting people and communities across digital, print, festivals, awards, conferences, and exhibitions.
People are our greatest asset here at Haymarket Media Group. We pride ourselves on being the best specialist Independent media company in the world and we’re hard-wired to produce brilliant content for our readers and users, with over 16,000 companies around the globe turning to us to help their businesses grow.
You will work on market-leading brands to help create powerful and lasting relationships that deliver real results, all while developing your own career.
Skills and Experience
Paid Campaign Management
- Auditing and managing PPC accounts, performance and account strategy
- Managing aggregator performance and agency relationships
- Researching new channels for testing
- Developing paid marketing campaigns on LinkedIn and other social media platforms to drive eCommerce transactions
- Work with the wider marketing team to develop audience development & engagement campaigns including:
- Paid & unpaid social media campaigns
- Digital cross-promotion across our portfolio of websites
- Online content creation and CMS management including landing pages and eCommerce pages
- Display marketing collateral
- Data collection via forms and surveys
- Creation and implementation of tracking for the purposes of reporting and campaign optimisation
- Working with the wider marketing team to develop innovative and engaging online content including - video, polls, animated gifs and onsite content
Competitor Benchmarking & Marketing
- Quarterly competitor benchmarking
- Research into alternative digital marketing channels & partnerships
- Working with the wider marketing team to incorporate insight into improving marketing performance, on-site performance and user experience
Reporting & Tracking
- Monthly performance & optimisation reporting
- Bespoke campaign reporting
- Feed learning and improvements into wider team campaigns
- Manage PPC and aggregator budgets
- Relationship development / communication skills
- Working with affiliates & aggregators
- Experience in developing, managing and optimising PPC campaigns
- Experience managing multiple campaigns and priorities
- Experience with managing marketing budgets
- Analytics & auditing tools for digital marketing (e.g Google Analytics)
- Data-driven to find insights and optimise campaigns
- Content creation across advertisement composition, website landing pages and display advertising
- HTML / CSS experience beneficial to optimise websites for campaign conversions
- Photoshop / Canva experience desirable
- Ability to use CMS systems such as Wordpress, Joomla and Drupal
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary ranging from £28,000 - £30,000
- We operate as a meritocracy and your success will be rewarded through career development
- Our head office is in Twickenham and we are encouraging staff to work from home 2 out of 5 days of the week, providing flexibility and work-life balance
- Comprehensive training and career development programme
- 25 days holiday per year (increasing 1 day per year of service up to 30 days)
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- Season ticket loan and health cash-plans
- Discounts on magazine subscriptions and other employee discounts
- Regular individual and team rewards and incentives for outstanding performance