We are looking for a Head of SEO to join our fabulous client. The role is to enhance the digital output of a leading PR agency, and support the agency team on increasing SEO performance across all client work.
The successful candidate will be a digital-first marketeer, using insights and data to drive engagement of agency work. Day-to-day responsibilities include the strategic development of agency content to improve online reach, working with media publishers to increase impact of content and developing content ideas that drive engagement.
Our client is a PR and multi-service content agency with a 40-year heritage in the press industry and unparalleled network of top international journalists.
- Creative and Content management
- Working with PR, design and video teams to improve SEO across all content
- Take part in agency creative sessions to develop SEO-rich campaign ideas
- Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success
- Managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks
- Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Track, report, and analyse agency published content
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Work with the sales team to develop, present, and pitch for projects briefed with SEO objectives
- Develop an SEO product to take to market. Support the sales effort in that regard.
We regret only successful candidates will be contacted.