Major Players have partnered with a renowned Fashion Brand who are seeking a Digital Designer to join the team.
This brand is at a really exciting stage having just rebranded & more exciting things to come, they are looking for someone who can hit the ground running as well as create campaigns outside of the box.
You'll be joining a small-sized team; as the Senior within the team you will be responsible for mentoring & guiding the junior members of the team. You will work closely with the Art Director, embedding branding & quality to it's best standard across all outputs.
- Owning briefs from start through to completion across all Digital Design
- Create UI/UX focused website developments on multiple projects
- Leading the design team across refining & developing customer journeys
- Maintain the highest design standards for all channels
Skills & Experience
- Prior experience leading projects from UI/UX stand point
- Working from concept through to production
- Keen understanding of the brand & passionate about developing objectives
- Solid understanding of digital technology
- Relevant experience working in a team-based environment is ideal
- Eager to maintain awareness of new trends that can be applied to projects.
- Able to manage multiple projects at any one time & work to tight deadlines.
Salary & Benefits
- Up to £60k
- Hybrid working - 2 days required per week in the office
- Central London
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.