As a Digital Designer, you will be vital in helping this client create award-winning products and experiences. You will produce unique, highly original, brand-focused designs that push boundaries whilst delivering human-centric user experiences that inform and delight.
- Help scope, plan, brief and design beautiful and robust websites and products
- Create website and digital design concepts that compare with the best in the industry.
- Work with key stakeholders, senior designers and clients to develop concepts into well-thought-out design presentations and present to senior management and clients.
- Be the design lead from concept and brief through to client delivery.
- Liaise with and guide web developers in implementing your designs, ensuring the end product meets our high standards.
- Own the execution of your workload with operational support from project managers.
- A strong and varied portfolio demonstrating slick, conceptual design and a high proficiency of UI and UX design as well as experience working on previous real-world websites or applications.
- A good understanding of design tools such as Sketch, Figma or Photoshop.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present your ideas and intentions clearly and translate feedback into an updated proposal.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage entire projects from start to finish.