I am working with an exciting and innovative digital agency and they are looking for a Resource and Traffic Co-ordinator.
You will ensure the smooth day-to-day running of client work and projects. You’ll set up jobs for success from the start and ensure that there are key milestones mapped out to align with resource availability, deadlines, and deliverables.
You’ll also work alongside the team to forecast, coordinate and scale the resources of the company whilst continually improving and optimizing agency workflow.
- Implement traffic processes and manage agency workflow
- Manage trafficking and capacity of team members for day-to-day tasks
- Quickly build trust and rapport with internal teams, calmly responding to changes in business needs and different client requirements
- Assist in the forecast of future resource needs and support in making appropriate plans to deliver against this
- Build an understanding of different skillsets and use your knowledge to put the right people on the right jobs according to skillset and ensure consistency of resource
- At least 1 year experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of creative briefs and agency workflows
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- A proactive approach to improving processes and problem solving
- Ability to demonstrate strong time and workload management skills
- An adaptable, flexible and positive outlook