Due to rapid growth they have seen, they are now looking for a freelancer to join their Social team and share the workload. You will be working closely with the Head of Digital across all of their clients in the luxury fashion and beauty industry, as well as their new clients in the hospitality industry.
You will be responsible for creating engaging content, dynamic advertisements, and developing and implementing the Social Media strategy in order to improve their marketing. Help maintain lasting relationships with influencers and brands, while assisting across all day-to-day operations. Additionally, you will have a strong understanding of social media trends, SEO and web traffic metrics, and the ability to appreciate the target audience and create an appropriate strategy to reach this group.
This is an immediate start for a 1 month contract- huge potential to keep rolling.
Work closely with Head of Digital Marketing across all day-to-day administration duties, relating to the managed social media accounts.
* Assist with influencer relations
* Recommend, design and implement digital projects to increase their ROI
* Assist in the creation and editing of written content, and where necessary, image and video content.
* Attend events (some evening and weekend) and produce live social media content.
* Maintain unified brand voice across different social media channels.
* Collaborate with marketing team to create a social media calendar.
* Monitor social media channels for industry trends.
* Interact with users and respond to social media messages, inquiries, and comments.
* Review analytics and create reports on key metrics.
* Assist in the development and management of social media marketing and influencer marketing strategy.
Passion for social media and proficiency with major social media platforms and social media management tools
* Proficiency with video and photo editing tools.
* Excellent social listening skills
* Strong copywriting and copy editing skills
* Experience with SEO/SEM and CRM software- big plus
* Direct experience using social media management tools (Hootsuite, Planoly, Sprout Social)
* Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, Canva) or equivalent digital media editing tools - big plus