Following on from the success of its UK Awards scheme, PMW has launched a global version, open to companies wherever they are based in the world.
The PMW Global Awards 2023 showcases the best performance marketing practices that have grown new audiences, new markets and world-class businesses.
They will be judged by an extensive panel of top international experts who put entries through a rigorous and trusted process and reinforce the awards’ truly global outlook.
The PMW Global Awards recognise that you don’t have to be global in scale to be world class in stature; these awards allow single independent agencies the same chance as a multi-regional network to claim their achievements in a particular field are best in the world.
What else makes the PMW Awards Global different from other awards schemes?
By entering the PMW Awards your entry will be showcased on the Performance Marketing World website in a bespoke editorial feature giving entrants unparalleled exposure to our global Performance Marketing World audience.
- Raise your profile: Winning a PMW Award differentiates you from others in the industry and boosts your profile. Previous international winners at PMW Awards have included work from major brands across all sectors, including Doritos, Mercedes-Benz and This is Broadway.
- Global exposure: Winning a Global Award provides you with worldwide coverage.
- Judged by experts: Have your projects reviewed by the best in the industry. Previous judges have worked for market leading companies including Deliveroo, Samsung and Wavemaker.
- Momentum matters: Win or lose, being involved or just being shortlisted puts big smiles on people's faces. Good work always requires hard work, and entering will let your employees know you recognise and value those efforts
- Support innovation: Showcase your new ideas to the industry and benchmark yourself against your competition
- Create case studies: As you analyse and review your projects to create your entry, it allows you to craft that information into case studies for new and potential clients. So it’s time that’s well invested.