Are you ready to make 2023 the year you scaled your career and moved into a senior role?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading digital agency in a rare hybrid role incorporating a mixture of Project / Delivery Management with Account Management.
If you have experience as a Project Manager within a Digital Design & Development Agency with knowledge of account growth, we’d love to hear from you!
Digital Project / Client Manager (Delivery Manager) (Mid to Senior)
Witney, Oxfordshire Based / Hybrid Working 2-3 days from home
£35,000 - £55,000
Product / Service: We build Mid to Enterprise CMS systems, eCommerce platforms, Web Applications
Clients: HMV, YO!, Optibac, De Beers, Oxford Brookes University and more
We are Ridgeway. Founded in 2010, we are extremely proud to be recognised as an award-winning, leading and accredited UK Microsoft Golf Partner, Kentico Xperience Gold Partner with Quality Expert status, and Kontent Premium Partner.
Our main studio is based in Witney, Oxfordshire, and our team of experts continue to this day to practise our founding partners focus and ethos. Whether it be a mid-tier web or enterprise level eCommerce solution, we curate purposeful and performant digital online experiences that deliver commercial impact.
We work together and learn from each other to craft award-winning digital projects for our clients that ultimately make their customers happy. We adopt a robust collaborative approach with all our clients to capture and explore ideas, unearth key goals, and provide honest direction.
Cultural fit is incredibly important to us as when we’re aligned everything in the world feels just that little bit better, so we’re building a new delivery team around our trusted values:
Integrity - we do the right thing
Collaborative - we work together
Confident - we demonstrate our expertise
Attentive - we pay attention to detail and are supportive
Inquisitive - we do not make assumptions
The Delivery Manager role:
Put simply, this is a Digital Project Manager / Account Manager hybrid role.
This opportunity gives you the space to oversee projects and lead client strategies onto successful roadmaps, but also further opportunities with stakeholders to encourage growth through the team.
You will be passionate and driven with plenty of experience delivering digital projects to clients. You will know the software development life cycle like the back of your hand and have enough knowledge and empathy for each phase of the project to confidently hold your own in an in-depth discussion.
- Responsibility for account and project planning with efficient team scheduling to ensure delivery to scope, time, budget, meeting quality and KPIs
- Managing several diverse, engaging clients and build strong long-term partnerships with key pro-activity
- Leading on-site client meetings and provide expertise to shape and communicate client strategies and to drive forward their roadmaps
- Coordinating and leading a joined up internal team of experts to scope digital marketing, web builds, performance driven solution changes and ongoing support and maintenance
- Diligently controlling and own the end-to-end delivery process balancing profitability and quality, risk and change, retainers, monitoring progress and producing thorough scoping documentation and status reports
- Responsibility for overall client commercials and identify further opportunities to expedite conversion with internal stakeholders to increase account revenue growth
Ideally, you will have experience working in a digital design / build agency as a Project Manager or Senior Project Manager. You would have also been involved in (or have the knowledge of) supporting a sales team or Account Manager with account growth.
Elements of the role can be trained and you will be joining a supportive team to assist you with this. So, we are looking for those fundamental skills and values that will really help you to hit the ground running:
- 2+ years agency experience, or 3+ years’ experience in a high-pressure and fast-paced environment
- You will have significant experience leading medium-large scale projects and/or accounts, with knowledge of digital and search marketing, web development, CMS and/or eCommerce, solution road-mapping, and ongoing reporting via analytics
- Full understanding of the software development life cycle
- Experience delivering complex and varied software solutions
- Flexible, positive and proactive attitude
- Excellent communication, both internal and external
- Experience working with both agile and waterfall methodologies
- Experience of preparing quotes and/or estimates for work
- Excellent priority skills to allow you to work multiple streams to ensure successful and effective project delivery to time, budget, and scope
What’s on Offer:
- 25-30 days leave
- Private medical
- Contributory pension
- EV leasing
- Hybrid working with at least 2 days in the office
- And more…!
Your Experience / Background / Previous Roles May Include:
Digital Project Manager, Senior Digital Project Manager, Digital Design, Account Manager, Growth Management, Digital Project Delivery, eCommerce, Digital Development.
Sound like a good fit? Apply here for a fast-track path to our Leadership Team.
If you have any pre-application questions please contact us first quoting the job title & ref. Good luck, Team RR.