We are looking for a Digital Project Lead to join our fantastic client. This is for a 9 month fixed term contract.
Our client is one of the most exciting growth companies in the UK today, and is home to three award winning agencies. Across the group, they have a shared mission to lead connected commerce marketing. Across the group, they have a shared mission to lead connected commerce marketing.
We are looking for a Digital Project Lead to join our client, acting as the project lead of a new supplier service innovation, leading the delivery and development of the project. This role can be based in London or Nottingham, with travel required between both locations.
What you'll be doing
Our client prides themselves on creating challenging and exciting opportunities, meaning that no two days are the same. However, here's an idea of what your responsibilities will look like:
- You will be the owner of the project, responsible for day-to-day management as well as development direction and commercial delivery.
- Lead a growing team of junior project managers to enable smooth running of the project and aid their career development within the agency.
- Act as the champion for the development of the adtech stack, including working alongside LiveRamp, Criteo, InfoSum (and others as needed) to build all functionality into the client's website and beyond.
- Work with senior stakeholders across the client and agency to action the developments required to keep the platform at the cutting edge.
- Determine the optimal routes for the integration and management of the client's 1st party and 3rd party data (paid and advertiser owned) into the ecosystem, working alongside stakeholders in the client's insight & loyalty teams.
- Continue to manage the efficient campaign planning, management, and evaluation processes (alongside your counterparts in the media implementation team) building a clear pathway to getting a campaign from A to B.
- Manage budget and financial sign-off on plans, as well as reporting back to the business on forecast, targets and final delivery.
- Work with the Media Group through education and collaboration, enabling the supplier facing teams to build a campaign pipe and talk confidently about developments in the project.
- Contributing to wider agency digital innovations and platform developments.
What you'll need to have / be
- Strong & demonstrable background in digital marketing and data analytics.
- Understanding of digital media and the wider marketplace (esp. across data & programmatic fields).
- Understanding of data integrations across platforms and able to manage partnerships across a tech stack.
- Experience working with DSPs desirable (The Trade Desk, Criteo, Citrus, DV360).
- Possess strong influencing and interpersonal skills, confident communicating with senior client stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Proactive and engaged working approach.
- Dedicated team player, able to build relationships internally and externally.
- Experience working in a fast paced and matrixed organisation with a solution focused mind-set.
Our client offers a range of truly stunning benefits in return for your hard work.
We regret only successful candidates will be contacted.