Performance Marketing World has launched a new series looking into the trends and challenges facing marketers in travel.
As part of the ‘Performance Marketing Playbook’ series, PMW delves deep into the travel vertical to help brand marketers and agencies optimise their spend and resources - and reveals that 55% of travel spend is yet to happen outside of the traditional ‘Winter Blues’ period.
To ensure the series contains actionable, real world insights, PMW worked with LoopMe to commission exclusive research to quiz 5,000 consumers on their travel browsing and shopping habits for 2023.
PMW also monitored real-time search trends with MediaVision to uncover major shifts in online behaviour over the past year and surveyed a panel of over 15 performance marketing experts that work in the sector.
This special report focuses on the UK to reveal macro trends and tactics to help performance marketers working with both small or large retail brands.
Going live today and published as a series over the coming weeks, the report covers:
- An overview of the travel sector
- Predicted customer behaviour and shopping peaks for 2023
- Media planning tips across major performance marketing channels
- Best practice: 8 great brand examples of travel marketing
- New opportunities: from digital out of home to interactive audio
- Future trends for 2024 and beyond
The series is launching over the next week and is available to all subscribers on PMW’s 'Information' tier.