Performance Marketing World has launched its full Travel Playbook series for 2023, identifying the best channels, consumer trends, shifts in marketing spend and the brands making waves in the lucrative sector.
To ensure the series contains actionable, real world insights, PMW worked with LoopMe to commission exclusive research to quiz 5,000 consumers on their travel browsing and shopping habits for 2023.
PMW also monitored real-time search trends with MediaVision to uncover major shifts in online behaviour over the past year and surveyed a panel of over 15 performance marketing experts that work in the sector.
Launched last week and concluding today, the series covers:
- An overview of the travel sector with exclusive customer market research tailored for performance marketers
- Predicted customer behaviour and travel shopping peaks for 2023
- Granular search trends revealing favourite search terms and related queries
- Media planning tips across major performance marketing channels based on consumer feedback
- Best practice: 10 great brand examples of travel marketing chose by a panel of experts
- An in-depth performance-based case study from a major international airline
- Exclusive analysis of 17 top performing video ads for 2022 based on sales and market share criteria
- New opportunities: from digital out of home to interactive audio
- Future trends for 2024 and beyond
The series is available to all subscribers on PMW’s 'Information Tier’ granting access to monthly video Masterclasses, fortnightly Editor’s columns, the yearly Workforce Report, a quarterly playbook series, an ‘Undercover’ investigative report series, exclusive industry data reports and member discounts on live PMW events.
Join Performance Marketing World here and get your first 30 days free