In this new nine-part series, PMW conducted exclusive research and spoke to a panel of performance marketing experts to get key planning tips for the biggest sales period of the year.
With inflationary pressures and global uncertainty, it's understandable that many brands are rethinking their marketing plans and messaging for this year’s festive period.
The good news is that the increased precision and sophistication of performance marketing channels can offset a decline in average order value. With smarter media planning and buying, marketers can reach customers, joining up the online and in-store experiences in innovative and delightful ways for a truly ‘phygital experience’ to boost sales and loyalty.
This special report focuses on the UK, but has lessons for all marketers across regions and industries.
The report is available for free for a limited time to all PMW subscribers. To view the full Playbook, click on the links below and please login with your email and password, or register for free when asked to do so.
Key chapters are below with more to be released as a series over the coming days covering top line strategies, real world case studies and deep channel analysis, all backed up consumer surveys and marketing industry data.
- Spending habits: why Brits are saving up to slow down
- Peak shopping times: a Black Friday bonanza or a bleak midwinter?
- A strategy beyond price: five marketing tactics for a Cost of Living Christmas
- The Christmas retail marketing planner: are Brits becoming a nation of social shoppers?
- Retail media: why the next big commerce revolution is happening in-store
- Thinking global and local: what should DTC and small retailers be doing differently this Christmas?
- Dreaming of an AI Christmas? Future retail trends for marketers
- Podcast: The Golden Quarter – what's different this year?