We are looking for a Omnichannel Campaign Analytics & Performance Lead to work within our International Markets Data, Tech & Tools team for an exciting new client.
The Omnichannel Campaign Analytics & Performance Lead sits within the International Data, Tech & Tools (DTT) team and reports to the DTT Analytics & Insights Lead - International Markets.
You will play a key role in supporting the evaluation and reporting of omnichannel campaigns executed within a local market, and the main tasks in the role include the following:
- Standardising reporting of omnichannel campaigns versus KPIs
- Aggregating reports by brand and/or market to generate larger reports
- Identify key learnings and trends and report back to DTT team and the client.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Experience in understanding marketing activity and measuring its performance versus KPIs
- Ability to spot trends and evaluate their importance and how to further interrogate data to prove/disprove the trend
- Familiarity with pharma industry including outside of the US
- A confident communicator, fluent in English (written and spoken) and able to collaborate remotely using tools like Microsoft Teams
- Skilled in cross-team collaboration with multiple internal and client-facing departments
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
Skills & Experience - Desirable:
- Experience of working within a pharmaceutical marketing discipline & familiarity with the regulatory environment therein.
Publicis Groupe operates a hybrid working pattern with employees being office-based on Mondays and two other days during the working week.
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.